Easy Chickpea Salad
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 English cucumber (or a regular cucumber seeded)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 roasted red peppers (from a jar), chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- garlic salt
- fresh-ground black pepper
- Chop vegetables and combine with chickpeas
- Add olive oil and vinegar
- Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper
Feel free to add in fresh herbs, other vegetables, or feta cheese, which would be a great addition.
P.S. I tried this again and was too lazy to mince the onions, so I left them out. They were missed... it definitely was not the same salad!